Terms & Conditions
This website has been built and is operated by Blue Guru Conservation.
Blue Guru Conservation is a Thai Limited company.
Below we outline the terms and conditions that apply when booking your trip with Blue Guru Conservation. These provide you with information on the following:
- What you need to do to secure your booking.
- When full payment is required.
- What happens if you need to cancel your booking at the last minute.What happens if we, in those rare circumstances, need to change a booked trip.
What you need to know
All Blue Guru snorkel trips & accommodation bookings are sold subject to the following conditions:
Making a booking
- Please provide all information requested to help us manage your reservation and booking as quickly as possible.
- Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- All of our prices are quoted in Thai Baht.
- All deposit amounts are subject to a supplemental 10% Booking Fee (this covers all payment charges & Thai taxes) unless stated otherwise.
- These prices may be quoted in British Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euros for your convenience
- Deposits in Euros, USD or GBP will be converted from Thai Baht at the stated exchange rate.
Paying for your trip
- For all snorkel trip bookings: A deposit is required to secure booking followed by balance of payment in Thai Baht at Khuraburi Pier before the trip departs.
- For all private taxi transfers and Khuraburi accommodation: Payment is required in full upon booking to secure your reservation.
- There are two ways to make deposit payment – by PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal. Either way we will send a secure link.
If you need to cancel your booking
For trips, accommodation and transfer packages provided by Blue Guru Conservation the following cancellation policy will apply:
- All cancellations will lose booking deposit.
We recommend all guests take out a high quality travel insurance to cover the cost of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
What happens if we need to change your booking
- Although every effort will be made to operate the trips as advertised, Blue Guru Conservation reserves the right (at our sole discretion and without penalty) to make alternative arrangements as we see fit if caused by poor weather conditions, medical emergency, technical problems to vehicles or other circumstances beyond our control
- Where it is in the interest of trip participants that an itinerary be shortened or altered, such alterations may be made without penalty to the company.
- Where demand causes the rescheduling of a Surin trip for a Tachai trip or vice versa, such alteration may be made without penalty to the company
- Where Blue Guru Conservation has to cancel a trip then a full refund will be offered.
- We act as an agent for speedboat and transport companies and assume no liability in connection with their services.
- Where holidays are booked utilising the services of third party partners - Kuraburi Greenview Travel or Boon Piya Resort then their terms & conditions will also come into effect
- Blue Guru Conservation will not be responsible for any act, omission, error or any injury, delay, irregularity, government regulations, theft or strikes over which we have no control.
- Blue Guru Conservation are not responsible for nor can be held liable for damage or loss of customer equipment.
Snorkeling and Conservation Permits
Like with all great Natural Marine Parks around the globe, the local Governments and Authorities impose local permit charges to all visitors. Here in Thailand we have several marine parks of this type.
The following charges will apply to all our guests and will be collected on the day of the activity:
- For snorkel trips Koh Surin Marine Park entry fees are included in the trip price and are charged at the rate of 500Baht per adult and 300Bt per child.
- There is no discount for Thai nationals joining Surin snorkel trips.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Surin Islands.