- Transfer to and from your hotel in Khuraburi or Khao Lak
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Phuket available for an additional 500Bt
- Round trip transfer by shared speedboat from Khuraburi to Koh Surin
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- English speaking guide
- Refreshments on board: water/soft drinks
- Towel for use on board the boat
- Meals at Surin National Park restaurant (vegetarian option available)
- Tent, camping mat, sleeping bag & pillow
We provide complimentary transfers from Khao Lak or Khuraburi hotels/resorts. Phuket Hotel & Resort transfers available for an additional 500Bt.
Phuket hotels/resorts - Collection from 5.00am to 5.50am - Khao Lak hotels/resorts - Collection from 6.50am to 7.40am arriving at Khuraburi Pier at 8.30am. Collection time depends on:
a) Location of your hotel - Phuket & Khao Lak stretch along the Andaman Coast. Southern hotels & resorts will require a much earlier collection time than the northern ones.
b) Time of season - Peak season at Christmas & New Year is likely to be busy so there may be a wider range in available collection times.
Khuraburi resort - Collection from Boon Piya Resort in Khuraburi Town at 8.00 - 8.15am for arrival into Khuraburi Pier at 8.30am.
We can also arrange accommodation at Boon Piya Resort if you like.
- Swimming costume (also useful to bring a light t-shirt to wear whilst snorkeling to avoid sunburn)
- Rash vest or t-shirt as added sun protection whilst snorkeling
- Change of clothes
- Extra towel (for use when showering in National Park)
- Sun lotions & block
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Dry bag (we have these available for sale but they must be pre-ordered - please ask upon booking)
- Thai baht cash in small notes for souvenirs
- Smiles :)