Get the most out of your visit to Surin Islands with a 3d2n tour.
We recommend this option to improve your chances of seeing exotic marine species, fully enjoy the outstanding scenery of the Surin National Park and have some time over to actually relax.
Tours run from Khuraburi Pier during high season from 15th October until 15th May.
Adult: 6,700Bt + 500Bt (National Park Fee) = 7,200 Bt
Child: 4,300Bt + 300Bt (National Park Fee) = 4,600 Bt
Infant: 0Bt = 0Bt
Infant is 0-3yrs old. Child is 4 - 11 yrs old. Adult is 12 yrs+ old.
Transfers from Khao Lak or Khuraburi are included. Phuket return transfers are available for a 500Bt surcharge (250Bt each way).
Reservations require a 1,800 Bt deposit per adult or child to secure. The balance of payment 5,400Bt per adult and 2,800 Bt per child must be paid in Thai Baht cash on arrival at Khuraburi pier. Bungalow bookings must also be paid in advance.
Important note: There is an additional service fee of 200Bt per snorkeler where deposit payment is made by PayPal or Credit Card. There are NO service fees where payment is made by bank transfer in THB to our Thai Bank account.
This trip is offered by Blue Guru Conservation
Open 15 October 2019 - 15 May 2020.
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Khuraburi or Khao Lak
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Phuket available for an additional 500Bt
- Round trip transfer by shared speedboat from Khuraburi to Koh Surin
- Morning & afternoon snorkeling sessions on all days (morning snorkeling only on final day)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- English speaking guide
- Refreshments on board: water/soft drinks
- Towel for use on board the boat
- Meals at Surin National Park restaurant (vegetarian option available)
- Tent, camping mat, sleeping bag & pillow
- Transfers by longtail between speedboat & Mae Ngam or Chong Khard on first & last day
- Swimming costume (also useful to bring a light t-shirt to wear whilst snorkeling to avoid sunburn)
- Rash vest or t-shirt as added sun protection whilst snorkeling
- Change of clothes
- Extra towel (for use when showering in National Park)
- Sun lotions & block
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Dry bag (we have these available for sale but they must be pre-ordered - please ask upon booking)
- Thai baht cash in small notes for souvenirs
- Smiles :)
We provide complimentary transfers from Khao Lak or Khuraburi hotels/resorts. Phuket hotel/resort transfers available for an additional 500Bt.
Phuket resorts - Collection from 5.00am to 5.50am
Khao Lak resorts - Collection from 6.50am to 7.40am
Collection time depends on:
a) Location of your hotel - Phuket & Khao Lak stretch along the Andaman Coast. Southern resorts will require an earlier collection time.
b) Time of season - Peak season at Christmas & New Year is likely to be busy so there may be a wider range in available collection times.
Khuraburi resort - Collection from Boon Piya Resort in Khuraburi Town at 8.00 - 8.15am for arrival into Khuraburi Pier at 8.30am. We can also arrange accommodation at Boon Piya Resort if you like.